There are things I want every woman to know and do. Call me controlling, if you wish.
1. Buy 90% black underwear. They are sexier and as long as you are not wearing white, you’re good to go. There are more reasons to buy black underwear and you know them, so I don’t have to type it here
2. Don’t wait until after Memorial Day or before Labor Day to wear white.
3. Purchase and use 3 things from Norwex: the microfiber body/cleansing cloths, the polishing cloth and the regular cleaning cloths. They will change your life. No cleaning solutions just quick, healthy, and beautiful cleaning. Every time. And no, I’m not a rep!
4. Drink water and lots of it. Pretty skin, full belly, and clear stink free urine. Ha!
5. Always wear a little bronzer. Find one you like and contine to purchase it. You won’t be sorry
6. Don’t compare yourself and don’t judge. You never know another woman’s struggles and past.
7. RSVP. Return phone calls. Return emails. Say thank you. This is not called rocket science or going out of your way. These are called manners.
8. Get the clutter out of your house so that you want to be home with your family. It’s easier to clean that way. Also. And you can have people over! And your children will want their friends to be over.
9. Buy a great pair of tall gray boots! They go with black AND brown.
10. Burn candles as often as possible. It’s cozy.